ServicesContact us →
Goodwin Management Corporation has been in operation since 1994.
he company is a leader in registering and providing comprehensive legal services to companies in more than 30 foreign jurisdictions. This refers to, above all, members of the European Union (EU) such as Great Britain, Denmark, Bulgaria and the UAE.
We offer support services in finance in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS):
• Preparation of financial statements in accordance with International Accounting Standards (IAS) and IFRS
• Preparation and filing of financial statements for English companies in cooperation with Inland Revenue (UK) IAS and IFRS
• Preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS as a precautionary measure
• Improving the image of an international company by filing financial statements in accordance with IAS (IFRS)
• Converting statements to align with IFRS
• Preparation of consolidated financial statements in accordance with IAS (IFRS)
• Creation of financial reporting systems in accordance with IAS (IFRS)
Nowadays, the presence of a company’s financial statements in accordance with IFRS significantly improves the “image” of the company. For said companies, opening accounts in the TOP-50 banks has been made much easier and faster.
The International Financial Reporting Standards are a set of generally accepted rules that have been specifically tailored to protect the interests of investors. International audits are, first and foremost, in the interests of organizations and enterprises that aim to attract foreign investment or sell their shares to international companies.
The international audit service may also be of interest to the potential investor who is planning to sell or buy a company. An interested individual or business may carry out an international audit for the purposes of improving the company’s image. This service is also used by owners of publicly-held companies.
• the ability to have 100% foreign capital and no requirement to have a local partner;
• no income tax for businesses or business owners;
• no restrictions on the export of capital;;
• three-day registration period and minimal documents required;
• local post address, local telephone number, and the possibility to receive a visa;
• opening accounts in TOP 20 banks (Emirates Bank, Standard Chartered, and others);
• no requirement to physically visit the UAE;
• high level of economic and political stability as well as business professionalism;
• possibility to use a nominee service;
• investment of authorized capital not required for registration;
• or Private Limited Companies there is no minimum or maximum requirement on the amount of authorized capital.
Goodwin Management Corporation provides companies the opportunity to open bank accounts in foreign banks as well as in Russia for both legal entities and individuals. This service is available for both residents and non-residents – companies, registered abroad, and individuals who live abroad.
In order to open an account in a foreign bank, all you need to do is contact us and choose the correct bank. Goodwin Management Corporation specialists take it upon themselves to prepare the set of documents that are required to open an account as a non-resident. Goodwin Management Corporation cares about the welfare of their clients, that’s why the most up-to-date and relevant information is always made available. Our employees will help you to understand the specifics of different banks and choose the most suitable option to fully meet your needs.
Opening an account as a non-resident is a popular service that may be required by any individual regardless of their operational sphere. To make this process easier and avoid getting caught up in the details of foreign banking systems, please contact our specialists at Goodwin.